Sea Bay High RPG

Please login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sea Bay High RPG

Please login

Sea Bay High RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sea Bay High! A boarding school of your dreams.

2 posters

Jasmine Rochsore

Jasmine Rochsore
    Jasmine Rochsore

Jasmine Rochsore Empty Jasmine Rochsore

Post  Jasmine Rochsore Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:45 am

Jasmine Rochsore Vanessa_hudgens__details_ma
    Jasmine

I won't tell you that I love you

Name: Jasmine Dee Rochsore
    Sexuality: Straight
    Face claim: Vanessa Hudgens

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun

Family:
    Mother - Marie Louise Rochsore
    Father - Pablo June Rochsore
    History: Jasmine grew up in Portugal. Her family was rich and lived in a huge cottage in the country. Her mother was a fashion designer and her father was a movie director. One day Jasmine's father got a promotion to a big company in New York. Jasmine and her family then moved to New York.

Jasmine missed her home and her friends. She especially missed her dog. She had to live him behind because of immigration. Jasmine was furious with her family for putting him down so she ran away from home. She went to a local inn for a night and was found by police the next day. Jasmine was totally ashamed of herself.

Jasmine had always loved singing and when the Young Singer Contest came to her school she had to enter. She sang a Beyonce song and won second place. Jasmine won a music prize pack. Soon after Jasmine joined the local choir. Jasmine became the lead singer.

When Jasmine turned fourteen she found out she had Epilepsy. Jasmine was so sad she brought on depression. She felt she couldn't talk to anyone. So her parents enlisted her to counseling. Jasmine eventually came over depression.

It was the day after her father's birthday when Sea Bay High rang up. She had been accepted to the school. Jasmine had applied for a music test the year before and had gotten an A+. Jasmine knew she deserved this. Jasmine couldn't wait to go.

No he can't read my poker face

Appearance:
    Long wavy black hair
    Big brown eyes
    Tall
    Small waist
    Singing
    Preps
    Normals
    Dislikes:
    Nerds
    Bugs